Blogger Widgets

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Ducklerfish Mystery!

Today is the day of two posts and both of them had to do with The Fault in Our Stars! 

The mystery of my Hanklerfish has been solved. I noticed that Hank Green had commented on my tumblr, (meaning that both the vlogbrothers had commented on my tumblr in a two day time period which is pretty ridiculously crazy i don't know what to think or do) with an answer to my question:

"It says “Ducklerfish” and it is extremely rare. In fact, this is the only Ducklerfish in existence. It’s simply an Hanklerfish that looked kinda like a duck because I screwed it up.It’s nice to see he found a good home!"
Which is totally and completely awesome. I think this is the most random but awesome thing that has happened and is definitely and awesome start to 2012!
I also have to say that this is completely fitting. You see, when it comes to making purchases I have extremely bad luck. I'm the type of person who goes out and decides to buy an iPod or a computer monitor and when I bring it home find that it just happens to be faulty. So here I am with a faulty Hanklerfish and I absolutely love it. 
Thanks to everyone for all their help and theories :)
DFTBA

No comments:

Post a Comment