Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Getting The Fault in Our Stars

The following video tells the story of my adventure to get my copy of John Green's new book The Fault in Our Stars. In the end it was totally worth it but at the time there were moments that seemed kind of hopeless.

   

But surprise surprise the story continued after that!

I posted a picture of the actual signature on tumblr, and to my ultimate surprise John Green commented on it! I was lucky enough to get a copy of the book with a Hanklerfish in it, but underneath the Hanklerfish Hank had scrawled a word so I posted the picture so I could ask other Nerdfighters what they thought. I thought it just said "Hanklerfish" but some people on tumblr thought maybe it said "Ducklerfish" or just "Anglerfish". But yes, as I was saying, John Green commented on my picture saying he thought that my copy may have been one of the first three that Hank drew in... which is so friggin' cool! I've been really excited to read this book and I expect that's what my afternoon is going to be!

Here it is in all it's glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment