Blogger Widgets

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Updates Updates Updates

So my posts haven't been that frequent lately, this mostly has to do with the stupid amount of school work I'm dealing with right now. Papers and tests are stressing me out and taking up all of my time these days. But I just wanted to post a note to say that I'm still working away at this blog and have many new and exciting things to talk about starting soon.

Right now I'm reading Christopher Paolini's Inheritance, well more like labouring through it. One thing about me, is that I will see a story through to the end even if it really pisses me off. That about sums up my relationship with the Inheritance Cycle. I've been sitting on this book for a while now trying to read it but I keep getting overly frustrated and setting it aside.

On the movie side of things, I want to do a few blog posts looking at Film Noir: Femme Fatales, Classical Noir and Neo-Noir. The interest in this topic not only has to do with the film noir class that I took this semester, but my plans to try and write a film noir for Script Frenzy this year.

Also, of course the Hunger Games comes out tomorrow. I'm going to be heading out to see the midnight premiere tonight... which is really exciting. You'll probably hear more from me on that soon.

So don't worry, I'm still around and you'll be hearing more from me shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment